Popular Posts

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Heroes

When we came upon watching heroes last week that is the time the marathon begins. Most of the time spent in front of the screen just to make sure we finish the chapters. The powers of this extra ordinary people was so amazing.

Imagine yourself, you can fly, read people's thoughts, can have body regeneration, tele-portation, see the future, and so much more...

If i was going to be a hero, I would want to have the power to read minds....So i will not be left questioning...I would not be left misunderstood. I would not be left, holding back...

Suresh said his father would always say, there are no answers but only more questions of "why?" Why this thing have to happen? Why this thing need to continue? Why am I still here? Why we are still waiting?

But also, much has been said that with great power comes great responsibility...maybe we do not have this extra heroic capabilities, but we have special abilities to care, to smile, to overcome obstacles or our own. We are survivors of everyday challanges and be thankful for it every second of our lives. We are fighters of "change", like water , we can copy the forms around us..

But sometimes heroes need rest too, they need love ones to understand them, believe in the things they are doing, turst in the path they choose and be there when they fail..

I want to have some heroic powers, too, but i am just me and I will try to be more that a hero can be... I will be myself....my own identity...

yesss...

No comments: