Popular Posts

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Love You NOT

Everytime you make excuses to meet my friends.

Everytime you cannot state our status

Everytime you suddenly keep quiet with no reason at all

Whenever, you don't take notice of me.

Every weekend

Everytime I call and I notice you never call me but only sms to reply.

Everytime I cannot hug you or express myself in front of so many people, because you do not want them to know.

Everytime I cry, each time we say goodbye from the taxi, because you cannot come up to my house.

Everytime, I remember our monthsary and wanted to celebrate it

Vague future

No future

Everytime, I want to tell you how much I am hurting but because I do not want to ruin the time spent together, I just keep quiet

Everyitme I have to convince myself not to fall in love with you anymore because this is only temporary.

Still holding on, because I love you...

2 comments:

iDa said...

U know, some guys are selfish. They want you all to themselves. But I have to say its not fair for you to continue suffering in silence like this. My advice is if it helps, leave this workplace and find a better job elsewhere. At the very least, u'll be assured that you're far far away from the person.

Earlene said...

Thank you, Ida....