Popular Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


Last year I celebrated Valentine's Day with my college friends. (Who says Valentines is for couples only) hehehehe =) Then yesterday, I choose to celebrate it with them. Same time, same place, same old faces. After a year of being together here in Singapore, we managed to find love, experienced it, lost it, still holding on to it and fighting for it. We laughed, of how much we have changed for the course of time and I noticed in some ways our values changed, our outlook in life, our plans also changed.

We choose to look into the future and not settle on the past. We choose to learn and be there for each other. I rarely talk to them, mostly on chats only and sms, but I know in some ways we are already connected.

Yesterday, we were, planning on jumping to another country, on visiting and travelling once again, since 2008 has just come. All the adventures we had, made us closer and happy women, not seeing any doubts or regrets for the paths we chose. I value them, it makes me feel more blessed knowing them and expressing to them freely and the acceptance from them, that this is "ME".

Well, that is love, accepting the person for what he is, who he wants to become and trusting that whatever path he chose, he still will be there for you, doing the same thing......
HAPPY VALENTINES!!!! =P

No comments: