Popular Posts

Sunday, December 16, 2007

What if I never had met you....

One of my past time includes watching the reruns of "Sex and the City" these past few days. I take it as my boredom and heartbroken medicine. A doze of 3 episodes per day make me feel "myself again".

The story is about 4 friends around the ages of late 30's enjoying every single moment of their lives and thier love lives as well. One of the season ender, Carrie, the main character, ask this questions to her friends " what if I had never met you?......"

Then it came to me, this one question, It keep coming out from my head...one single question that has this big impact that it keep running in my head. What if I never had met you?

To my friends, What if I had never met you? I may not have come out from my shell. I might still be the timid shy girl in the corner and not knowing what life is in store for me. I might be afraid to face my future, to face the kids that bully me around. I might not be this jolly person you have discovered. I might not be smiling at life's hardships and I might have not lived this long. I might not be young looking as I am today (hehehe =P). You are my color, the shades of green, yellow, purple, red, blue, orange that kept my life vibrant. You were also the black and white. You taught me strength, courage, true happiness and contentment. You help me see the beauty in things, to travel and discover my potentials. Every fall, you were there to help me mend my broken and bruised heart. You guys loved me, for me....

To you (lahat na kayo dyan), who have hurt my heart. To you who I have given me love and let me feel how to be special, thank you. If I have not met you, I would not have experienced this feeling. For the hurt, I also thank you...you made me into a better person. You made me grow up, learn new things and rediscover, that I can live a happy life with you and without you...The pain, the heart ache, the tears, the sleepless nights, the abnormality of deciding to let go or not...It was worth it all. To the current one, I may be still soul searching and mending a big wound.. but I know healing will come eventually... it's a challenge I have to win everyday, immunity not included....hehe mala survivor...

What if I had never met you...then I am the dullest person alive....

No comments: