Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Old Friends, New Objective, Old dreams, New Prespective....

Christmas is just over, and new year is on its way. I would say I have been blessed this year with so many things. They say count your blessings and count them slow...

1. Transferring houses
2. New friends to know and Old friends to Keep
3. Travelling
4. Going back home
5. My dad graduating
6. Our new washing machine (pati ba ito?) hehehe
7. My brother graduating
8. My elder brother, getting married
9. For our healthy bodies
10.For him coming to my life and leaving...

My objective this 2008

1. To pay a down payment for a house and lot
2. To have my own savings
3. Laptop
4. New job
5. PR application and approval
6. To send my love ones here and have a blast
7. To be more sexier and beautiful..hehehe =)
8. To enjoy life
9. Higher Pay
10. For him to finally find me (paano kaya?)

Sometimes, we have to be braver, bolder and wiser. Try to stand up to every fall, heal the bruises and mend the scars. Remind oneself of the mistake and learn from it. Slowly raise our heads high and smile that all along we were surrounded with all the love we need to withstand the pain and turn it to a good one..

HAPPY 2008 everyone, ready for a SPLASH.....!!!!! =)

No comments: