Popular Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

2012......

Before the closing of 2011.. I like to list all of t he things I am thankful for...Thank you, Lord for :

1. Paying my loan for Standard Chartered.
2. Approval of my Dad's long term visa.
3. Ellyce, smooth enrollment to school here in Singapore
4. A new job
5. Increase in salary
6. Payment of my other personal debts to close friends..
7. List of debts, getting shorter.
8. Elmer and Ecats visit to SG
9.Travel to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and Genting, Malaysia
10.My macbook air
11. My HP Compaq laptop computer
12. Savings for Ellyce and myself.

Praying for 2012..

1. Singaporean citizenship approval
2. Fulfilling job.
3. Increase in Salary.
4. Tithing to continue
5. To fall in love and meet God's Will
6. To come home to Philippines this Christmas
7. To spend my 35th birthday in another country..(Japan, or Korea or HK)
8.To finish off my personal debts.

Lord, you kept me growing and walking to Life steadily...I know You will be there all the way..

Thank you for all the blessings and gift of Life...

Earlene
10/12/11
0039 hrs

No comments: