Popular Posts

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Life of Luxury

I attended our dinner and dance tonight and the theme of the party was life of luxury...

Hmm....I imagined myself of life of luxury...I go to stores, where I look a the fabric when buying clothes and not the price tags. I eat what I want to eat. I go to places, I way to discover...Ellyce and me would travel a lot...I'll live in Canada with Dag and Nilo...cause I needed a fresh start.

I'd still keep my job, I'd hire a nanny and send my mom back to Philippines. I would buy a house and lot on Ellyce name. Get her a trust fund. Share some of my blessings to the church I am attending...I pray for it to have a place of worship...

I'll have our house get major renovations...I want a three story house with 6 bedrooms...A play room and a place for cooking...

I would sponsor a cousin to study....and have a blast in life....

Life of Luxury for me is taking out the limits and the boundaries of budget....hehehhehe


No comments: