Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Heart's Day

Staring at my laptop, and learning my way to Windows 8, I decided to take a break before I explode. I visited you again.. my blog site.

How are you doing? Its been a year since I lay eyes upon you, let's just say I still do not have the drive to write. I needed inspiration, however, inspiration is like a butterfly, the more I long for it, it eludes me..

My body misses the adrenaline rush, maybe it's too old.. as they say I am an old soul.. hehehe =) But good news, my heart starting to pump again, not blood but slowly starting to feel again. The very last heart ache almost put it in comatose. It's like a soldier left on the battle field half dead, if there was 3/4 dead then it would be like it. Sometimes, I think I lived like a zombie for almost 5 years..not feeling anything...Sometimes, I asked myself, do I not feel anything anymore, or my heart is just to scared to be left dead again?? Since I cannot find within me the answer to that question .. Let me just have this prayer:

Lord, I am scared. I once, had the courage that I can do anything, that I forgot YOU.
Because of that, it left me totally broken, I trusted on my own strength and relied
on my own understanding, because I was too happy.
I forgot my purpose in life.

Lord, forgive me and I know it's too much but please fill out the HOLE in my heart
Give me back the heart I once had, because I want to be a good example to my child.
Let me be a living testimony about Your Love and how it will transform me
That let me always remember that YOU always loved me and YOU always looked upon me
Make me whole oh, GOD.

Amen..

No comments: