Popular Posts

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mr. Shaifudin

He was my mentor during the time I entered Singhealth. He was my mentor, during the transfer in the IBM building, teaching me patiently to learn billiards..He is still my mentor now, teaching me new things everytime...Don't think of him as an old man, actually he is not, I am much older than him (just do not base it on looks, cause I look much younger) ahahahahha =)

He also, introduced me into writing blogs. So, as an appreciation, I am writing a blog about him... =)

I never thought I would have a close friend, who is of different culture and race..Well, at times I can't still imagine how both of us communicate...but we did and I am happy about it...Of course, at first we were, divided by the high walls of expectations and uncertainty..but as time passes by and you have the eagerness to share a part of yourself to another person.. those barriers will surely crumble down.

I value our friendship, he still mentors me on some things like, how to cheat in billiards...hehehe =P how to overcome heat ache, how to read men,which I definitely would still not understand.. ahahaha =P

But this blog, is made, to express my thankfulness. Thank you, for trusting me, thank you for believing and me and accepting me as one of your friends....from the buttom of my heart...

Thanks, Din.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww.. so sweet. But you forgot my darn website link :-p

And out of sympathy, I shall throw it at your face !!

http://katak.kapoosh.net