Popular Posts

Sunday, October 28, 2007

HHWW = Holding Hands While Walking

When I arrived at the airport last Saturday morning, my mom and dad fetched me. They're still the same, quarreling like cats and dogs with even the simplest things. But what i admired in both of them, during their 32 years of marriage, i know it has been tough and hard, but both of them never gave up.

Sometimes, I can see them, still holding hands when walking together and you can see the contentment on their faces, that even it was hurtful sometimes, they are still together and fighting life together....

I hope that when I grow old, there would be someone who will hold my hands while walking life's journey..who will support me and trust me and love me without questions...By God's grace I pray for all of this... =)

2 comments:

SWITTOOTH said...

earlene!!!! how are you? miss na kita! hehehe :)

Earlene said...

hello po.. di na kita nakikitang on line =)