Popular Posts

Friday, October 12, 2007

Will you come for me, when it rains?

Earlier, the sun was shining brightly, I was cleaning the house, when my friend told me that she will be buying newspaper... A few minutes the weather changed and a strong rain come pouring down.. I suddenly thought of my friend who was outside.. It's raining and I know she cannot come back soon..

So I decided to fetch her not knowing where she is and not knowing if she might have come back. When she saw my face, she was already beaming, but from behind I heard his boyfriend's voice and he is also fetching her...

I thought, If I was the one who was left in the rain, If I was the one alone there waiting, will someone fetch me?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will be one of the people who will fetch you... kahit na uugod ugod na tau... hehheheheh