Popular Posts

Monday, June 18, 2007

Approaching 30

In a couple of months I will be ending my late 20's age and will enter to the early 30's.. ahahaa ano pinagka
iba...??? How was I from the time I based from 10 years ago?

Last 1997, I was still a student. I really do not remember, where I celebrated my birthday. Maybe at the
house with friends, that is how I usually celebrate my birthdays anyway.

1. That time, no money to spend, only my allowances (meron ba ako nun?) to save. But now, I get to budget my own money... (Waahh.. I miss being a student)
2. I normally would have problems, studying for an exam, reports that have to be done and preparing for defense.Now, problems with even the small things in life (kasi nga, matured na..)
3. That time, watching movies was hard, because, I do not have money and time (lahat sa aral) need to prioritize my studies. Now, I have money to watch movies (movie, anyone?)
4.That time medyo baduy pa ako, wala kasi ako pambili ng damit, the things I have, I wear...yuck.. you wouldn't want to see me during my college days...
5. Back then, I am so thin. Around, 90 pounds not because walang makain, but because pressured sa studies. Now, I am more than a 100 pounds, pressured pa rin, pero, I get to munch on my problems...sabi kasi ng dad ko kainin raw ang problema at wag mag pakain sa problema eh, nanaba tuloy ako...wahahha =D
6. I get to enjoy things, like reading, dati, I hate it, it's only when there are exams that I read...I hate numbers..but now I enjoy Soduko..
7. That time I was not close to my dad, but now, parang I cannot live my life without him. He is my constant advisor and my number one fan sa aking lahat ng endeavors.
8. Sabi nila I still look like I am 24..ahaha =D last time, I look like a high school student...innocent look..

Time passes so fast, sometimes you would not even notice the little things anymore...But I am grateful to have been blessed with another decade in my life..drama.. sniff sniff....Still young, still single, and brave to face
all the things life is in store for me!!!

No comments: