Popular Posts

Friday, January 18, 2008

Crew

I was helping my brother edit his resume yesterday and I cannot imagine how years have gone by so easily that now, he is a matured grown man, ready for the real world.

As part of his job experiences I saw, staff crew for a food chain..He was proud to say he was once a crew. Two of my brothers worked on a food chain and I am not ashamed to tell my friends. I even let my friends see them at work.

Being a crew is hard work, when they come home around 2 am and then just sometimes sleep without changing their clothes, I know they were tired, serving other people, giving them their best service to people. Making sure orders are correct, and on time. Making sure, the tables are clean and tidy.

I strive hard until now, not because for myself, but because of my siblings, who have been so helpful of me as well in bringing up our family. Living in the Philippines in hard, and even harder if your family is bigger.

I thank them until now, because, we have a give and take relationship. We sacrifice some of our time to enjoy life, to work at a young age.

Now, my brother has just graduated and ready to look for a corporate job, we will work hand in hand until our two other siblings graduate. I love them and I do not know living life without them as well...and for my brothers who have worked hard, I salute you...I love you...mwaahh =)

No comments: