Popular Posts

Friday, January 18, 2008

My Man

Dreaded commitment because of your dreams
Always wanted to improve your life by all means
Visualizing your life of being alone
In the future you say, you'll have it all...
Did not matter, how it will go, because your eyes are locked to your goals.

Please stop looking at me like that
Hoping you'll stay forever more
Anticipating your dreams would include me
Making me more, lonely

Cross the bridge when I get there, they say
Only to wish to see you on the other side
Now here we are again, together and happy
Going out and enjoying each other's company.

This is my now, will I turn away or stay?
Unchain my heart from this situation
Although I grown to learn that this is not forever
Never I surrender praying that one day, you'll be "My Man"

Earlene
January 19,2008
10:09 am

No comments: