Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

As Years Go By

Early morning, my friend and I had to catch a taxi to reach early in the office. While chatting inside the cab, I told her, I am noticing that my fingers are showing ageing...The lines are showing and I suddenly feel that I am now getting older. Then she smiled at me and told me, you are beautiful and still young at heart...

My birthday's coming this September and I am turning 30 and to tell you the truth,I really do not feel like I am going that age. I enjoy my life and try to seize the day and see the positive things it has instore for me...But of course, there are times, I feel down and lonely and ugly. But I never let it stop me from enjoying life...

I try to be thankful for the little things. Like good food on the table, a day's hard work, to be beside him, to see my friends happy, talking to my family and knowing we still survive the day...The good health of my love ones.

Today is the first day of the month of AUGUST and I EXPRESS MY THANKFULNESS to GOD

You are the peace that guards my heart
My help in times of need
You are the hope that leads me on and brings me to my knees
For there I find you waiting and there I find release
So with all my heart I worship and unto You I sing

For You alone, deserves all glory
For You alone, deserves all praise
Father, we worship and adore you
Father, we long to seek Your face
Father, we love you and we offer you THIS DAY...

Thank you, Lord =)

No comments: