Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Family


Last Saturday, my bestfriend has a Birthday bash for her son. It was Karl Alfred's first birthday...I admire her, not only from her strength but her willingness to give out happiness not only to her self but to the people around her.
The night before the birthday, I was there to help out. I love seeing her and her husband cook and be busy in the kitchen whipping up delicious dishes.... yummmmyyy.... =P
They say marriage is like cooking, you try to experiment and see which one would give out the best taste. As I see them, though quiet and sometimes shouting at each other maybe due to exhaustion, I can feel their satisfaction and excitement...I even joked his husband, I will find a guy who is like you..You're so quiet but I know you love my bestfriend so much..Where arth though ROMEO?? hehehehe =) He would joke and say, "guys like me comes one in a lifetime" hehehe =)
Well, the party was a blast, the people were happy.... Filipinos, when we do birthday parties, it like a reunion. Reunion of friends, love ones and spending of quality time with the people most important in your lives.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARL and JOJO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I know. Marriage life is like my lunch box. Sometimes sour and sometimes sweet :-)

Earlene said...

For me Marriage is like your slippers at home... even though you have many shoes, you still go home at night and look for your slippers =P