Popular Posts

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Actions Speak Louder than Words


I never thought I would never say this words again. But here I am, confused and lost... Does action speak louder than words???


Some people love it when, they see something happening and see results with their own two eyes. They want something that is visible and something they can touch. Some would want it in terms of a promise or a "I take your word on that" thing...Is it enough that you feel it? or Is is enough you just hear it? Or you need both..???

My friend told me, that she knows a friend, whose boyfriend would say "i love you" but always hurt her phsically but she says the boyfriend says sorry afterwards... (what the @$@##$#!!!). Now I my friend is in a situation... that she sees action..and if she based the actions as a tool to measure the relationship...definitely, She would say, the other person likes her....Then I got confused....haiizzz.....


In a relationship, what does really matter? Is it the actions or the words?

No comments: