Popular Posts

Monday, August 6, 2007

More Than Meets the Eye

I was not able to catch the Transformers at the big screen. But I really want to watch the movie based from the reactions and comments of my office collegues. Last night we were able to see the magnificent movie. All I can say was that I was awed...I fell instantly inlove with the robots..ahahaha =P

My collegue (Ida) was right, you will never look at automobiles the same way again...The effects was so cool, and the fight scenes were amazing..The director was able to put up a funny fiasco as well..hehehe =)

When I was little my brothers and I would be stuck on the television watching transformers and I really love it..Instead of combing my barbie's hair and play with them. I am in front of the TV, fighting with my brothers to get the best seat in the living room..

Truly the movie was more than meets the eye and I hope there would be a part 2...

No comments: