Popular Posts

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bestfriends

I just finished watching Ocean's 13 and suddenly, I missed my bestfriend. The story was quite nice and better than Ocean's 12, but what I noticed in the movie was the complete TRUST and LOVE for one another of this 11 guys.

The team is lead by Danny Ocean and his right hand Rusty. Watching them suddenly gets me to the mood of missing my bestfriend. Alelie as the one who pushed me to try Singapore. She was the one who helped me slowly cope up with the culture shock, the sadness and the changes in my life. Though slow but quite good, because, where I am now, I can say, I have fully bloomed in this country of opportunity.

I suddenly missed her, I missed our night talks, our giggles and long talks at night. I missed her son and daughter who I truly treasure as my own as well. I missed Papa Boms, who would always make me feel I am part of the family..I truly missed them...

Everytime I would call, she would patiently listen. Whenever I need help, she would not hesitate. Each step I take she would be there and I truly am thankful for that...I have not been seeing her for quite sometime and I really would want to have those moments again...She has shown me unconditional love...and in return I am doing that to other people I connect to, to let them feel that once in my life, I as also helpless, a wanderer, but because MY BESTFRIEND was there, I found home where I am now...

I miss you, Alempot mmwaahh =)

No comments: